Combating Marine Pollution & Protecting Waters!
DESMI is a world leader in solutions for combating marine pollution in the oceans and environmental solutions around the globe.
Marine & Aquatic debris, garbage and trash is one of the most widespread solvable pollution problems plaguing the world’s oceans, rivers and lakes. Successful waste management, floating garbage collection and debris removal requires a comprehensive understanding of marine and aquatic environments together with the necessary experience with debris equipment like trash barriers and booms.
- Protection of waterways, lakes, marinas, near shore / shore-based units from being awash with floating debris / seaweeds
- Accumulating the ocean bound floating debris in all kinds of water bodies and coastal terrains
- Recovery of accumulated debris through manual/automatic/robotic equipment
- Process the collected waste in Waste Processing Plants to achieve “Zero Waste”
- Processing of Organic and Plastics components2 in Municipal Solid Waste into commercially viable by-products.
- Use of crop residue, also known as “Biomass”, in converting it to products.
- Processing of Sewage Sludge into Phosphorus rich fertilizer which can then be mixed with the soil
MODULAR / COMPACT INCINERATOR
- Incineration capacity up to 1.5 TPD
- Emissions complying to local regulations
- High safety standards
- Negligible noise level
- Requires diesel oil for operations
- Complete waste management
- EU manufacturing
- High quality
- Exhaust scrubber systems – additionally available
- 20-foot containerized compact solution
ON SITE WASTE SORTING CONVEYORS
- On site waste handling & sorting solution
- Conveyor belt driven automated systems
- Allows upcycling of recyclable materials
- Cost effective under waste management purposes
- Ensures reduced waste transfer to landfills
- Processing capacity from 1.5 TPD – 5 TPD
- Dried feedstock – plastics and/or organic
- Decentralized solution
- Supply renewable heat energy from residual biomass
- Output – Biochar & Activated carbon
- 80 % waste volume reduction
- Energy – efficient
- Carbon negative by-product
- EU environmental standards
- Dry carbonization process