Manager - Enviro Care Segment
Manager – Enviro Care Segment
DESMI India Private Limited
Are you a passionate salesperson, who enjoys traveling and networking with customers while participating in offering reliable technical solutions to the market?
We have been experiencing growth and are now looking for an ambitious, people orientated, and technically minded individual to bring the support to the next level. This position requires travel generating new business prospects, commercial negotiations, delivering presentations and managing customer relationships with our clients. Our new Sales Manager must plan, generate the enquires, submitting the quotations on a timely manner, attending techno commercial meetings, and closing the orders and payment follow-ups. This job is suited for professionals with relevant experience, a passion for sales and customer service who enjoy closing business for solution orientated packages.
DESMI is a global company specializing in the development and manufacture of pump solutions for the market segments Marine, Industry, Defence & Fuel, Utility & Enviro-Clean, both locally and globally. DESMI's product range, supplemented by agency products from leading manufacturers, is complemented by services such as design, installation, and commissioning of pump systems. DESMI equipment is sold in over 100 countries through a network of subsidiaries and dealers on six continents.
DESMI India was established back in 2014, first as a liaison office, but today a well-established production site and administration office in located in Hyderabad with more than 80 employees servicing our regional customers, distributors, and service centers incl. shared-service functions for DESMI Group head office.
Key responsibility areas:
Prospect for new clients and business opportunities in the following markets:
- Smart Cities / Municipal Corporations – Southern Region (Andhra, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Kerala)
- Identifying the Distributors / Agents.
Generate quotations using DESMI software & tools and exceed targets
A key part of this job is generating competitive quotations and closing business within acceptable contract terms, that match the needs of both the client and DESMI. This applies to project tenders and individual equipment offers.
Provide Pre-Sales Technical Assistance - Influence
A successful Sales Manager influences specifications by assisting and guiding clients to embrace the unique selling points (USPs) of DESMI products and services.
Develop Long-Term Customer Relationships
A DESMI Sales Manager develops long-term relationships with clients by managing their needs while identifying the optimal solution for their operation.
- Sales skills – Demonstrate professional selling skills including prospecting, quote generation, closing and solution orientated sales.
- Educational Background: Diploma / Bachelor of Engineering in Environmental, Mechanical or Electrical.
- Track Record – A minimum of 8 to 10 years’ selling experience in Products related to Environment, Pollution Control Equipment, Sewage Treatment, Garbage Waste Management, Etc.
- Problem-solving skills – Ability to identify customer’s ‘pain’, specify, communicate, and offer solutions to customers.
- Technology experience – Apply the knowledge and technical expertise in the market to advise and assist clients with winning solutions.
- Interpersonal skills – Demonstrate professional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Confidence – Confident to motivate the clients to make purchases and to upsell solutions.
- Experience in dealing with Municipal Corporations is added advantage.
Are you interested?
We offer an exciting opportunity to take on a key role in the development of our organization with high focus on growth, where you will have considerable influence on your area of responsibility. All interested candidates with above mentioned qualifications are kindly requested to send an application letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
DESMI is a global company specialized in the development and manufacture of pump and automation solutions for Marine, Industry, Oil Spill Combating, Defence & Fuel and Utility both locally and globally. Our product range supplemented with agency products from other leading, world class manufacturers – is completed by related services such as the design and installation of pump plants, oil spill recovery and after sales service.