- Duplex stainless steel shaft.
- Closed impeller design to achieve high efficiency even in small capacity pumps.
- Carbon sleeve bearing as main bearing to obtain optimal performance in self-lubrication and heat resistance.
- Balanced mechanical shaft seal to increase sealing reliability by its less seal face wear / heat development.
- Separate shaft seal chamber with cooling fins located away from main pump casing to protect shaft seals from heat transfer.
- Back pull design without disturbing pump casings and external pipes during maintenance.
- Automatic air vent valve on top of shaft seal chamber to prevent dry run and/or overheating seal.
- Air fan on flexible coupling for cooling of bearing and shaft seal arrangement.
- High temperature water circulation.
- District heating purposes.
|Nominal diameter (DN)||25 to 65|
|Flow rate - 50 Hz||Up to 100 m³/h (440 US gpm)|
|Flow rate - 60 Hz||Up to 120 m³/h (530 US gpm)|
|Head||65 m (220 ft)|
|Pressure||Up to 30 bar (435 psi)|
|Temperature||Up to 180°C (365°F)|
|Motor||IEC/EN or NEMA standard|
|VFD||Direct or Bulkhead/Wall-mounted|