Join our DESMI Ocean Guard team for BWMS and use your engineering skills to protect the marine environment
We are experiencing great growth and are expanding our technical department with ambitious and energetic Senior Project Engineers, who will take responsibility of the project engineering process from the technical clarification to the documentation of our ballast water management systems, in close cooperation with our customers, sales team and suppliers.
You will join a strong professional team with ambitious goals and become a part of a global organization working with thoroughly tested technology.
In the job, there will be plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development, with interesting challenges as well as significant influence in your own area of responsibility.
DESMI Ocean Guard is currently seeking motivated Senior Project Engineers to join our Engineering team in India.
• Execution of the engineering projects internally or together with an external partner
• Engineering of BWMS retrofit projects
• Drawing the installation and preparation of technical documentation of BWMS-installations.
• Preparation of 3D models for the installation and integration of our systems onboard ships.
• Preparation and review of technical documentation.
Skills and Abilities:
• Technical background such as Marine Engineer, Mechanical engineer, Naval architect etc.
• Highly skilled hands on experience in Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Vault and AutoCAD Plant 3D.
• Experience in BWMS vessel integration documentation
• Creation and modification of P&ID, Maritime electrical documentation and piping documentation.
• You are able to build strong relationships both internally and externally
• You are a skilled communicator
• You have a practical approach to all tasks
• You have experience with creation of engineering projects.
• Responsibility, positive energy and development potential are weighed very high
• You have the ability to gain knowledge and master new technology on your own
Have we caught your attention?
If you have any further questions about the position, please contact Zaigam Abbas Mirza, Manager - HR DESMI India at +91 - 9121282851 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
We interview on an ongoing basis.
Employment as soon as possible, however, we are waiting for the right candidate.