SA Centrifugal Pump
The DESMI SA self-priming centrifugal pump
Up to 650 m3/h (2900 US gpm)
The diffuser principle in the self-priming DESMI SA centrifugal pump means that the priming capacity is not dependent on valves or other mechanical elements since it is the liquid flow which carries the air.
Within the Marine industry the pumps are suitable as:
- Bilge pumps
- Ballast pumps
- Fire pumps
- Cooling water pumps
- Wash-deck pumps
- Fuel pumps
- Wellpoint pumps
- Irrigation pumps
- Circulation pumps
Within Aquaculture industry the pumps are suitable as:
- Waiter with additives
- Oils up to 500 cSt
- Scretting Pumps
Within Industrial and Utility applications the pumps are suitable for:
- Draining building excavations
- Emptying ponds, drains, and swimming pools
- Water extraction for irrigation and watering
- General service pumps
- Fuel handling
- Condensate extraction pumps
Open impeller design
- Semi-open, non clogging high efficiency impeller allowing the pump to operate on dirty water.
Replaceable wear plate
- To keep the pump at max. capacity even after working with abrasive fluids for a long time, the tolerance between impeller and wear plate may be adjusted by way of shims behind the replaceable wear plate.
Mechanical shaft seal
- A reliable, spring-loaded, mechanical shaft seal ensures rapid suction, and shaft wear and stuffing box tightening are avoided.
Check valve mounted at a high level
- The pump check valve is mounted well above the impeller inlet. Consequently, the pump will not - in case of a check valve leakage - lose the priming water which would result in a loss of priming ability.
Heavy bearing design
- Heavy shaft and bearing design provide long life even in case of belt drive.
|Nominal diameter (DN)||20 to 200|
|Flow rate - 50 Hz||Up to 610 m³/h (2700 US gpm)|
|Flow rate - 60 Hz||Up to 730 m³/h (3200 US gpm)|
|Head||Up to 115 m (375 ft)|
|Temperature||Up to 140°C (284°F)|
|Motor||Standard and EX motors|
|VFD||Direct or Bulkhead/Wall-mounted|