CompactClean - Ballast Water Management System
Compact Ballast Water Management System
Looking for a ballast water management system that can be installed easily and without relocating other equipment? CompactClean is the answer.
DESMI CompactClean system is based on filtration and UV radiation. CompactClean is the ﬁrst ballast water treatment system on the market that takes up so little space - and still has great ﬂowrates. Only 2.8 sqm is necessary for a 1000 m3/h system + 0,6 sqm for the electrical panel, which can be placed up to 100 m from the system itself.
- Approved for worldwide operation with both US Coast Guard and IMO type approval.
- The smallest footprint in industry
- Only system in the world with integrated stripping solution
- Filter and UV unit in seawater resistant Nickel-Alu-Bronze
- Automatic flow control and lamp dimming
- Worldwide service network
- Fully automated operation
- 2 hours’ holding time on USCG TA Certificate
- IMO type approval according to the new BWMS code from IMO
- Operational without add-ons
- Graphic HMI touchscreen interface
- Automatic generation of PDF reports to authorities
- Patent pending highly efficient UV unit design
- Short delivery time
- Easy maintenance
- No salinity or temperature limitations
- Down to UV Transmission of just 42% - Also in US Territory!
- 100% chemical free treatment