AquaShield UV System
The AquaShield UV System
AquaShield UV System has no salinity or temperature limitations. Model selection ensures flow ranges down to 35 m³/h and up to 3,500 m³/h with a single unit. The different UV models are optimized for both high and record-breaking low UV transmission values!
AquaShield, a tried-and-true solution derived from our BMWS systems, excels in environments with low UV-t (below 85%). UV-t, or Ultraviolet Transmittance, represents the ability of water to transmit ultraviolet light and is crucial in UV disinfection (water transparency). AquaShield's superior performance in these conditions is attributed to its unique shape and lamp configuration, ensuring that water passes closer and for a longer duration near the lamps.
This design, while highly effective, does lead to a somewhat larger pressure drop. Remarkably, AquaShield offers flexibility in materials, with the option of casting it in either NI-Al-Br or super duplex steel, all at the same price point. Whether you require only the essentials or a plug-and-play full skid version, AquaShield is your versatile solution for various applications, akin to our ballast water solutions. 9 variants are available, from 2 to 36 lamps.
• Simple installation, operation, and maintenance
• Acts as a firewall for viruses in intake water
• Can be delivered skid mounted for super easy installation
• Can be bundled with Auto-filter and Auto-Cleaning
• No chemicals, only UV light
• Automatic dose control ensuring optimal safety and cost efficiency
• Specialized plant engineering team available
• +10 years of UV experience
• More than 2,000 systems in operation around the world
• Wide range in flowrates from a single unit
• Full IoT integration for remote performance monitoring and alarm notifications (SMS, email, etc..)
|AquaShield UV System||V10024||V15044||V15064||V20066||V20086||V25126||V30186||V35246||V40366|
|UV lamps [pcs]||2||4||6||6||8||12||18||24||36|
|Lamp type [KW]||4||4||4||6||6||6||6||6||6|
|Total lamp power [KW]||8||16||24||36||48||72||108||144||216|
|Flange size Dimensions [mm]||DN65||DN100||DN150||DN200||DN200||DN250||DN300||DN350||DN400|