July 2013

Order for Addax Petroleum

Addax Petroleum purchased an 80% shareholding interest in Pecten Cameroon Company LCC from Shell Overseas Holdings Limited on October 31, 2011. Société Nationale des Hydrocarbures holds the remaining 20% of PCC’s shares. Following the decision of its Board of Directors on October 31, 2011, the acquired company was renamed Addax Petroleum Cameroon Company LLC (APCC). This name change reflects the change of the majority shareholder and the change in the company's management.

Addax Petroleum has various interests in several exploration and production blocks and DESMI Ro-Clean was privileged to recently supply an offshore package of equipment comprising of containment, recovery and storage equipment. The training & commissioning of the equipment was successfully carried out by DESMI Ro-Clean trainer Alejandro Roldan in Douala Cameroon.


Cameroon is a unitary republic of central and western Africa and its name is derived from Rio dos Camarões ("River of Prawns"), a name given to the area by Portuguese explorers who reached the coast in the 1500s.