Worldwide Pump Service
DESMI supports pump systems installed at everything from district heating plants to battleships. Differing types of service are available for differing client needs and the deep know-how of the field engineers allows them to maintain competitor brands, too. The DESMI Service team offers:
- Specially trained service engineers
- Specially equipped service vehicles
- Delivery of replacement pumps and new pumps
- Local and global service centres
The DESMI Service Team can also offer customized programmes to meet specific client requirements and be your partner of choice. In case of emergency breakdowns, we can send pumps and equipment within 48 working hours or access our global parts database and have the equipment operational in the shortest possible time.
Service that pays its way
DESMI field engineers are usually able to deliver savings on their first site visit - often through some fairly simple adjustments to correct the pump farm not running as efficiently as possible. In fact, the company offers an initial service visit for free because long experience shows that there is almost always potential for optimisation.
We also offer national service agreements to our key customers. Our long experience in service, maintenance and repair of practically all pump types enables us to solve most service tasks.
Our customers and their requirements cover a wide field - privately owned companies, housing associations and facility service for industry and public utilities. We offer regular service and repair of:
- Submerged and dry-mounted drainage and waste water pumps and systems
- Diesel and electrically driven sprinkler systems
- District heating and cooling pumps
- Pumps for leisure industry
- Industrial pumps
- Booster pumps and systems
- Electric motors - both AC & DC
- Gearboxes and mixers
Reach the DESMI Service Hotline:
or write us here: