Sales Engineer, Oil Spill Response
The Sales Engineer/Sr. Sales Engineer is responsible for achieving Sales Targets as assigned by the Segment Manager. He / She will be responsible for developing customer relationship with all major/non-major accounts and develop market for the business growth. To know more on the segment products, please visit http://www.desmi.com/oil-spill-response.aspx
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing new customers for business expansion.
- Meeting our existing and new customers and developing good relationship.
- Preparation of offers, submission, follow up etc.
- Keeping track of the business opportunities for the responsible segment and accordingly make strategies for the same.
- Sales Monitoring along with profit for achieving sales target every quarter/half year and year as assigned.
- Making strategies for the business development, developing new customers and discussing with the Segment Manager for implementation.
- Co-ordination with the Internal Team and our Denmark team for all the projects handled.
- Gathering market and the competitor’s info along with the pricing for management recommendations and decisions.
- Sales presentation to clients, conducting In-house seminars, hotel seminars and participation in Exhibitions.
- Others, apart from the above mentioned roles as per company’s requirement for generating revenue.
Education & Skills Required
- Engineering in Mechanical Field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior Sales experience of minimum 2-3 years is a must.
- Experience in the port sector/oil companies/shipyard directly or with any agents/distributors/contractors is a must.
- Good technical background.
- Good presentation skills
- Proven record of effectively meeting sales quotas.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
Please forward the CV to the below mentioned email:
DESMI India LLP is a subsidiary of DESMI, Denmark. DESMI is a global company specialized in manufacturing of pumps, pumping solutions and Oil Pollution Response Equipment. DESMI India started its operation in 2013 at Hyderabad and now have full set up for production of Oil Spill Response Equipment and Assembling of pumps.
Read about the opening of a new 3,000 sqm production facility in Hyderabad earlier this year.