Rapid response oil containment boom
TROILBOOM AF is a lightweight rapid response inflatable boom that is ideal for operations in ports,
harbours, inland and coastal waters - where a quick response is required.
TROILBOOM AF (“Airfilled”) incorporates two Monsun type air valves per section.
Up to 200 metres of TROILBOOM AF can be stored on a reel which can be deployed in less than 5 minutes.
ASTM quick connectors are provided for the quick assembly of boom sections.
The TROILBOOM reels are fitted with an over speed brake and a coupling for a hydraulic drive motor.
Alternatively they can be supplied with a hand crank.
TROILBOOM AF is manufactured in bright orange PU (PolyUrethane) coated woven polyester. A top wire combined with ballast chain provides for a high tensile strength.
The smooth profile of the TROILBOOM AF facilitates cleaning after use in an oil spill.
- The highly flexible construction allows the TROILBOOM AF to closely follow the wave movements
- A full range of boom reels, tote bags, anchoring and towing systems are available to complement TROILBOOM
- TROILBOOM AF can be supplied on skids for deployment
- TROILBOOM AF REELS can be provided in hand crank or powered versions
- Manufactured in strong PU (PolyUrethane) fabric for added strength
- Top tension wire