We are offering an exciting opportunity for an Inside and Outside (I&O) Sales Manager who has proven results in their career. We invite you to explore a future with us at DESMI Inc., a diverse and growing company that has a tangible impact on the global economy.
Job Type: Full-time
Sales: 2-3 years
Detailed knowledge of centrifugal pumps, positive displacement gear pumps, internal gear pumps and gear pumps (required)
Understanding of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
Proven high volume sales and large revenue generation (required)
The Inside and Outside (I&O) Sales Manager will work out of the Chesapeake DESMI Inc. office while tactically routinely and strategically visiting to their territory a minimum of 8-9 times per year. The I&O Sales Manager will prepare quotes and/or bids and enter them into the Quotation Management System (QPM) to cultivate, qualify leads and close new business.
This position will be responsible for the Midwest territory, with multiple routes to market. These channels include direct, resellers, representatives/agents and distributors. The I&O Sales Manager is required to aggressively prospect and hunt new (profitable) business, support and grow existing end user business and Distributors. In this role, the I&O Sales Manager sells DESMI Inc., products using proven sales techniques and knowledge of the customers to influence and assist the customers in applying the products to their needs, resulting in revenue generation.
The I&O Sales Manager combines technical knowledge of centrifugal pumps, and positive displacement pumps with strong selling skills to generate profitable Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), Distributor and End User customer sales and support.
Key Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Prepares sales reports for management team and keep customer records. Report on existing sales prospects and next steps to close the sales.
- Meets regular sales targets and coordinates sales projects.
- Supports marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Makes technical presentations and demonstrates how DESMI products meets customer needs.
- Develops long-term relationships with customer, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Negotiates contract terms and closes deals to meet both customer and company needs. Analyzes costs and sales amounts to meet given goals. Forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals.
- Aggressively prospects and hunt for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and new End customers who will benefit from DESMI products or services and maximize client saturation in designated region.
- Submits a timely Monthly Report in the format and with the data required.
- Advises the sales team on strategies relating to sales pitches.
- Collaborates with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs
Applications Accepted by:
Subject Line: Attention: HR Department: RE Inside and Outside (I&O) Sales Manager