A Finance Manager distributes the financial resources of a company, is responsible for the budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information.
- Predicting future financial trends.
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports.
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets.
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
- Analyzing market trends and competitors.
- Ability to stick to time constraints.
Education & skills required:
Qualified CA with 5 to 6 years experience from a manufacturing/ engineering companies.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical approach to work.
- High numeracy and sound technical skills.
- Problem-solving skills and initiative.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others.
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature.
- Ability to balance the demands of work with study commitments.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships.
- Capacity to make quick but rational decisions.
- The potential to lead and motivate others.
Please forward the CV to the below mentioned email: email@example.com
DESMI India LLP is a subsidiary of DESMI, Denmark. DESMI is a global company specialized in manufacturing of pumps, pumping solutions and Oil Pollution Response Equipment. DESMI India started its operation in 2013 at Hyderabad and now have full set up for production of Oil Spill Response Equipment and Assembling of pumps.