Experienced Operations Engineer for Environmental Clean-up solutions, DESMI LLP, India (Delhi)
Are you our new Operations Engineer that can assist and participate in driving daily activities through multiple channels of operations on a regional scale?
Would you like to play a key role in the expansion & development of a company with huge growth potential?
Would you like to play an active role to support Indian initiatives of cleanliness and protect the world by efficient operations & initiatives to create a better Environment?
We expect large growth in the coming years and we are looking for an ambitious & experienced operations engineer who can join the team and help us with our growth potential.
DESMI is one of the oldest Danish company with 185 years of experience. DESMI is present at 30 locations in 20 countries with strong global network and is one of the world’s leading developer and supplier of pumping solutions including oill response systems and environmental solutions to combat plastic pollution in waterbodies worldwide.
Become part of an ambitious and dynamic organization
As Operations Engineer, you will play a key role in optimizing our efforts within Environmental clean-up initiatives.
Your primary tasks are:
• Ensure trouble free operations of waste processing machinery.
• Maintenance, periodical routines, inspections and inventory control of DESMI equipment.
• Inspection of machineries at company managed waste management site.
• Site survey, collection & documentation of all relevant technical data
• Interpretation & preparation of technical documents include preparation of service logs of all equipment
• Technical study & awareness of equipment provided
• Coordinate and/or supervises the activities of personnel involved in the project.
• Develop operational budget for responsible machinery
As a person you are self-driven, highly motivated with interest & experience in operating big machineries. You have technical flair & good technical understanding. You possess strong interpersonal skills and good at communicating clearly. Reference to such initiatives can lift the candidate profile.
Are you interested?
We offer an exciting opportunity to take a key role in the development of our organization with high focus on growth, where you will have considerable influence on your area of responsibility. This job will provide be sentample possibilities for personal & professional development in a dynamic and energetic work environment.
Applications for this position can only be sent to: email@example.com latest May 25th 2020.